Management Rotation Program Intern (Summer 2017)
DescriptionAt Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
As a Management Rotation Program (MRP) intern, you will rely heavily on the leadership skills you've been developing throughout your college experience. You'll have responsibility for several projects and / or processes, and will be a valued team member - working to launch products, develop innovative strategies, and create new functionality for our associates and customers. Interns will gain exposure to four professional tracks within the company - agile, risk management, process management and project management. If you're passionate about problem solving and finding new solutions, as well as refining your communications skills, learning how to lead with influence and driving business-building results, an MRP internship could be right fit for you.
Interns should be adaptable to their environment, autonomous, and comfortable navigating the gray space. While in the program, you will hear from executive speakers and associates about their career and experiences at Capital One, as well as have an opportunity to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
- Develop and lead team schedules and tasks
- Deliver project-related communications and status updates
- Lead customer relationships
- Identify and handle risks, assumptions, dependencies and issues
- Drive and communicate process improvements and process changes
- Be an active and engaged member of a team that is working on delivering features to our associates and / or customers
- Communicate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside the team
- Keep information about the team's progress up-to-date, accurate, appropriately detailed, and visible to all parties
Related Academy Di Capelli-School of Cosmetology Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
ACADEMY DI CAPELLI-SCHOOL OF COSMETOLOGY Full-Time Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of ConnecticutYale UniversityCentral Connecticut State UniversitySouthern Connecticut State UniversityWesleyan UniversityUniversity of Connecticut Health CenterWestern Connecticut State UniversityAlbertus Magnus CollegeCharter Oak State CollegeConnecticut CollegeEastern Connecticut State UniversityFairfield UniversityPost UniversityQuinnipiac UniversitySacred Heart UniversitySaint Joseph CollegeTrinity CollegeUniversity of BridgeportUniversity of HartfordUniversity of New HavenMitchell CollegeGateway Community College (CT)Housatonic Community College Manchester Community College (CT)Naugatuck Valley Community CollegeNorthwestern Connecticut Community CollegeQuinebaug Valley Community CollegeTunxis Community College Academy Di Capelli-School of CosmetologyAce Cosmetology and Barber Training CenterAlbert I Prince Technical High SchoolBelle Academy of CosmetologyBranford Academy of Hair and CosmetologyBranford Hall Career Institute-Southington CampusBranford Hall Career Institute-Windsor CampusBridgeport Hospital School of NursingBristol Technical Education CenterCapital Community CollegeConnecticut Center for Massage Therapy-GrotonConnecticut Center for Massage Therapy-NewingtonConnecticut Center for Massage Therapy-WestportEli Whitney Technical High SchoolEuropean Academy of Cosmetology and HairdressingGoodwin CollegeHartford SeminaryHoly Apostles College and SeminaryHowell Cheney Technical High SchoolIndustrial Management Training InstituteInternational Institute of CosmetologyLincoln College of New England-SouthingtonLincoln Technical Institute-East WindsorLincoln Technical Institute-HartfordLincoln Technical Institute-New BritainLincoln Technical Institute-SheltonLyme Academy College of Fine ArtsMarinello School of Beauty-EnfieldMarinello School of Beauty-FairfieldMarinello Schools of Beauty-East HartfordMarinello Schools of Beauty-MeridenMarinello Schools of Beauty-NianticMiddlesex Community CollegeNew England Tractor Trailer Training School of ConnecticutNew England Tractor Trailer Training School of CT-BridgeportNorwich Technical High SchoolOxford Academy of Hair Design IncPaier College of Art IncPaul Mitchell the School-North HavenPlatt Technical High SchoolPorter and Chester Institute of EnfieldPorter and Chester Institute of Rocky HillPorter and Chester Institute of StratfordPorter and Chester Institute of WatertownRensselaer Hartford Graduate Center IncStone Academy-WaterburyStratford School of Aviation Maintenance TechniciansUnited States Coast Guard AcademyUniversity of Connecticut-Avery PointUniversity of Connecticut-Tri-CampusUniversity of Phoenix-ConnecticutVinal Technical High SchoolWindham Memorial Hospital-Radiologic Technology Program
- By State
- By City